HISTORY

Talleres Doval set off its journey in 1945 under its founder, Domingo Antonio Doval Paz. In its early years, the company focused on repairing the sheet forming the body of vehicles. The 50s sees the start of the fabrication of some components from the PEGASO truck cabin.


In the 60s, along with the launching of IPV forest special trucks, Talleres Doval took over the manufacturing of the cabins and part of the chassis from those vehicles. Moreover, the high demand from its customers leads the company towards specialization in metal fabrication, with parts of up to 20 mm thick.


After the passing of its founder in 1988, Talleres Doval becomes a limited company, changing its name to Talleres Doval, S.L. The company kept its modernization policy to this day, and so it currently features state-of-the-art technology for cutting, bending, punching and welding aluminium, stainless steel and carbon steel parts.


While this technology has improved significantly, the sectors that make up the company's business have evolved at the same pace.


In 1999 the company Industrias Dovaltac S.L. (in which Talleres Doval S.L. participates) was founded, specialising in the assembly of bodywork and other metal structures.

FACILITIES

In 1968, Talleres Doval moved from San Roque Street to its first industrial premises, located on the Bosende road, which became the headquarters of the company.


The expansion of the business and the space requirements led us to the Ceao industrial park, where, in 1992, the second premises of Talleres Doval S.L. together with the one from Industrias Dovaltac S.L., began operations. The synergies brought about by its combination have kept the company in constant evolution and development.


Skip to content